Haryo Sukmawanto is a visual artist and photographer based in Ghent, Belgium.
In 2017 he graduated from the Ghent Royal Academy of Fine Arts. Haryo has since then shifted towards a multimedial technological approach to photography. His work examines the digital image, down to its core as an array of ones and zeros, and its impact on perception, experience and memory.
Since 2015 he has been a member of the production team for visual artist David Claerbout, assisting him in works such as the ‘confetti’ piece and Olympia.
Haryo is available to assist you with your 3D, photographic and other visual projects. Contact him on one of the channels listed at the bottom.
- BULP2020. Ghent, Belgium. November, 2020
- Obskuur Ghent Film Festival 2020 Autumn Edition. Ghent, Belgium. October, 2020
- MAP #65: Notion of Nation. Ghent, Belgium. June, 2017
- Where Does It Hurt?. Ghent, Belgium. March, 2017
- We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful. Ghent, Belgium. January, 2017
- Flux: The Full Picture/Het Volle Beeld. Antwerp, Belgium, 2010
This website is built using Jekyll. Learn more about Jekyll and how to operate it on here. The website’s theme uses a modified version of *folio, a theme designed by Lia Bogoev. More information is available on theme is available at its Github repository View this website’s source code and development files on its Github repository.